Sunday, January 17, 2010

Belated Christmas!


Yesterday, I caught an awesome deal at Big Lots! Found these cute Christmas plates for a quarter and they were screaming for vinyl!  I hadn't planned on making anything out of them until the end of this year, but one of my best friends came to visit this morning and had the perfect opportunity! Her friend is having a wedding shower today and it's Christmas themed.  That way-the couple will have things to decorate their house for their first Christmas together-SO CUTE!!  So this is how the first plate turned out-and I LOVE IT! Is it time for Christmas yet? I want to hang one up with our name on it!!


2 comments:

  1. oooh.. I love it :) We have NOTHING with our names on it - or monograms - or quotes... Can I send you an email with some thoughts?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love knowing what you think about my projects :-) Be sure to come back and visit often :-)